Responsible for owning the full estimatics and repair process, post-vehicle teardown and ensuring industry leading repairs are provided to our partners in a timely fashion.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Detail oriented – ability to process information consistently
- Multi-tasking – balancing many different tasks or projects at the same time
- Detailed communication – ability to communicate clearly weather thru phone, in writing or in person
- Computer skills – proficiency in operating email, internet and estimating
- Accountability – able to meet and/or exceed commitments and hold others to the same standards.
- Teamwork – works with others well to meet shared goals
- Customer focus – has a customer centered mindset weather working with internal or external customers
- Valid driver’s license – need to be able to operate customer vehicles on the roadway
Date Posted 10 months ago
Location Dallas, Texas
Job Type FULL-TIME
Job Title Auto Estimator